An oven drawer that sags or leans to one side may be due to a broken drawer glide or support. The drawer glide supports the oven drawer and allows it to slide easily in and out of the oven cabinet. Like any other part, it can break. To replace it, follow these steps.
- Purchase a new replacement oven drawer glide.
- Remove the oven drawer from the range cabinet.
- Using a flat head screwdriver or plies, push up on the tab of the drawer glide to release it.
- Take the new replacement drawer glide and insert it into the hole in the drawer. Gently push the glide into position until it clicks into place.
- Replace the drawer into the oven cabinet.
You may not think much about the crisper or veggie drawers in your refrigerator, but they do serve a purpose – they control humidity and keep your produce from drying out.
The website “The Takeout,” spoke to representatives at Whirlpool and Samsung for the article about how crisper drawers keep your produce fresh.
“In the regular shelves of your fridge, humidity diffuses into the air or gets sucked into a fan,” according to an article on The Takeout.
In a crisper drawer, that humidity is contained, to keep your leafy greens and thin-skinned produce fresher for a longer period of time.
How to use the Crisper Drawer Humidity Dial Settings
Some models of refrigerators come with crisper drawers with humidity dial settings. The dial controls how Continue reading