An oven drawer that sags or leans to one side may be due to a broken drawer glide or support. The drawer glide supports the oven drawer and allows it to slide easily in and out of the oven cabinet. Like any other part, it can break. To replace it, follow these steps.
- Purchase a new replacement oven drawer glide.
- Remove the oven drawer from the range cabinet.
- Using a flat head screwdriver or plies, push up on the tab of the drawer glide to release it.
- Take the new replacement drawer glide and insert it into the hole in the drawer. Gently push the glide into position until it clicks into place.
- Replace the drawer into the oven cabinet.